Lecture and seminar
Current Topics in Empirical Analysis
- Prof. Martin Karlsson, Ph.D.
- Maksym Obrizan, Ph.D.
- Winter Semester 2022/2023
- Friday, 10-12
The course is aimed at PhD students and advanced master's students interested in research in health economics or applied microeconomics.
A visiting professor is presenting his own work and related research. The course focuses on applying advanced econometric methods on questions from health economics. In the Fall term of 2023/24 the visiting professor is Maksym Obrizan. Students are graded based on a written paper (15-20 pages). This course takes place fully virtually (Zoom).
Please contact Diem Hoang Xuan, if you are interested in participating the course.
Please log in with your ZiM account and find the full Syllabus as PDF on this site.
Students are expected to
- conduct independent work on a specific topic within health economics
- understand and apply advanced econometric methods to questions in health economics.
Methods of Assessment:
Prerequisites are solid knowledge of
- microeconometric methods, especially for causal inference, and
- health economics.
- Syllabus_Current_Topics_in_Empirical_Analysis_Obrizan_2023.pdf (86 Ki, Last change 07.03.2023)
Hier geht es zum Mentoring des GÖMIK-Masters.