Lecture and seminar
Current Topics in Empirical Analysis
- Prof. Martin Karlsson, Ph.D.
- Winter Semester 2022/2023
- Wednesday, 16-18
- Lecture in LSF
The course has been postboned by 2 weeks.
The course is aimed at PhD students and advanced master's students interested in research in health economics or applied microeconomics.
A visiting professor is presenting his own work and related research. The course focuses on applying advanced econometric methods on questions from health economics. In the Fall term of 2022/23 the visiting professor is Maksym Obrizan. Students are graded based on a written paper (15-20 pages).
Please contact Max Perl, if you are interested in participating the course.
|Date||Time||Type of Class||Room|
Students are expected to
- conduct independent work on a specific topic within health economics
- understand and apply advanced econometric methods to questions in health economics.
Methods of Assessment:
Prerequisites are solid knowledge of
- microeconometric methods, especially for causal inference, and
- health economics.
The zoom link to the lectures: uni-due.zoom.us/j/64925550827
Hier geht es zum Mentoring des GÖMIK-Masters.